Another linkup! I love doing The Book Chewers Linkups! YAY! I’ll get to the point this time because I don’t have much time.
Tori’s Book Peeves:
- When people say the movie is better than the book.
- When people has only watched the movie but still criticizes the book, because they simply hate books.
- When people say they hate that one particular book you love and has reread it a million times and the feeling hurts your guts.
- When people don’t understand whats the deal about the book you’re reading.
- When librarians get mad at me for no reason (OK, maybe for checking out 35 books, but still.)
- When everyone says I need to “get a life”. (I living a million lives! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT?)
- When people think about the movie and not the book when I say the book name.
- When I’m trying to collect a set of the same-styled book covers of a series, but I can’t find that particular cover for number 7.
- When I finally get down to the library, knowing what I want, but it’s already taken.
- When I can’t eat a chocolate frog or get a chocolate frog card.
- Wanting to buy a book, but then remembering how much book-shelf space you have left.
- I can’t remember THAT one character’s name.
- The boring twist that happens all the time.
- Stupid love triangles
- Ultra stupid main characters I can’t care less about.
- People ask what you are reading, but you drown them in three million different titles.
- Stickers on books! NOOOOOOO!!